Dues Ex: Mankind Divided is a series that has taken on some big questions in its time. The games ask questions about being human, augmentation and racism, which are topics we will most certainly be talking about in the coming decades.
To highlight some of those themes which are coming to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Eidos Montreal have put out this live action trailer which focuses on the major issues the game throws up. Mainly, about the segregation between the augmented and those who are not. It’s a pretty charged little bit of advertising.
Take a look at it here:
I think the whole ‘Apartheid’ angle is… controversial, just because of how politically charged that word is, but I’m willing to see how the game uses it before making any sweeping statements here.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018