Dues Ex: Mankind Divided is a series that has taken on some big questions in its time. The games ask questions about being human, augmentation and racism, which are topics we will most certainly be talking about in the coming decades.
To highlight some of those themes which are coming to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Eidos Montreal have put out this live action trailer which focuses on the major issues the game throws up. Mainly, about the segregation between the augmented and those who are not. It’s a pretty charged little bit of advertising.
Take a look at it here:
I think the whole ‘Apartheid’ angle is… controversial, just because of how politically charged that word is, but I’m willing to see how the game uses it before making any sweeping statements here.
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018