Things may be getting out-of-hand with these Vs comics and movie. Batman v Superman, Aliens vs Predator... now it seems like you just put two popular things together and have them fight, instant story. I may not have a lot of room to talk, having co-written Savage which was Big Foot vs Werewolves, but still.
The latest entry to the fold is from American Mythology Productions, a one-shot called Dark: Werewolves vs Dinosaurs. The story by Chris Scalf and Eric Dobson follows the main character Cade as he gets caught in the middle of a fight between the two creatures orchestrated by a group of mysterious men in black. The book is done in classic grindhouse style.
The 32 page one-shot is in the current Previews catalog.
But I’ll admit that I am curious to check out this book. How exactly does a werewolf, even with it’s claws and ferocity, take on the much larger dinosaur? Yeah, I’m definitely curious.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018