While Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps probably isn’t the Resident Evil title everyone wants, I think from the buzz from those who played it and just little snippets of footage, it has some potential. The multiplayer shooter game, is certainly a ‘new’ place to take the series.
It’s clear that the title doesn’t share much with the other games in the series, but Capcom are trying to route it in the iconography of the franchise at the very least. In the latest trailer, it shows off several locations from older games like Raccoon City and the RPD Building.
Take a look at it here:
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018