While Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps probably isn’t the Resident Evil title everyone wants, I think from the buzz from those who played it and just little snippets of footage, it has some potential. The multiplayer shooter game, is certainly a ‘new’ place to take the series.
It’s clear that the title doesn’t share much with the other games in the series, but Capcom are trying to route it in the iconography of the franchise at the very least. In the latest trailer, it shows off several locations from older games like Raccoon City and the RPD Building.
Take a look at it here:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018