Titanfall 2 is now set for this year, which is pretty exciting. The game showed great potential in its first outing, so hopefully, with a confirmed campaign this time, Respawn Entertainment will match what we wanted out of the first one.
To give us a glimpse. it seems a couple things have leaked today about the game. On a now deleted post on the Titanfall subreddit (via NeoGAF) user ilovegoogleglass posted this image, supposedly of the Titanfall 2 poster.
Take a look:
Giving this creadence is this official Tweet from Titan fall, which appears to house the same left image, just a little blurred out.
— Titanfall (@Titanfallgame) April 11, 2016
The other big take away was that the game is adding a grappling hook. In the original post, ilovegoogleglass said:
They’ve added a ton of new pilot abilities including the addition of a grappling hook. My source said you can use it quite extensively, for getting into your Titan, aiding free-running, or tactical plays such as pulling enemies while they’re midair.
Sounds neat! I can’t wait to see how this game plays, which we are definitely seeing at E3 in three weeks. I’ll even have some impressions to bring back to you!
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018