Titanfall 2 is now set for this year, which is pretty exciting. The game showed great potential in its first outing, so hopefully, with a confirmed campaign this time, Respawn Entertainment will match what we wanted out of the first one.
To give us a glimpse. it seems a couple things have leaked today about the game. On a now deleted post on the Titanfall subreddit (via NeoGAF) user ilovegoogleglass posted this image, supposedly of the Titanfall 2 poster.
Take a look:
Giving this creadence is this official Tweet from Titan fall, which appears to house the same left image, just a little blurred out.
— Titanfall (@Titanfallgame) April 11, 2016
The other big take away was that the game is adding a grappling hook. In the original post, ilovegoogleglass said:
They’ve added a ton of new pilot abilities including the addition of a grappling hook. My source said you can use it quite extensively, for getting into your Titan, aiding free-running, or tactical plays such as pulling enemies while they’re midair.
Sounds neat! I can’t wait to see how this game plays, which we are definitely seeing at E3 in three weeks. I’ll even have some impressions to bring back to you!
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018