Hitman has been really quite brilliant this far. The episodic nature of the title has been, surprisingly, working well for the game, giving each of the massive maps plenty of time to breathe.
The Sapienza map is barely cold, having come by just recently, but we are already moving on. It’s been announced that next week Marrakesh will be hitting where Agent 47 will be tasked with killing banker Claus Strandberg and army General Reza Zaydan. It will hit May 31st on all previous platforms.
The map is described on the PlayStation Blog as:
Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fletched shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh.
Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find an architectural marvel in the shape of the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design, a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
As I said, the content thus far has been great, so I’m all over this.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018