I’m so happy to incorporate few of my favorite art periods into this Wonder Woman cover- Baroque period, Neoclassical period and the 19th century Royal Academy period.
I had a blast drawing this. I think this cover will be one of the highlights of my Wonder Woman cover run. I can’t show you too much beyond this point but I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing it.
DC Comics will officially release the full and final image soon.
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018