In the comics, Matt Murdock has always been a bit of a ladies man. He had relationships with Black Widow, Elektra, Typhoid Mary, Echo and of course Karen Page. The Netflix series is keeping that tradition alive with Matt (Charlie Cox) getting involved with Claire Temple (Rosario Dawson) and starting things with Karen (Deborah Ann Woll) which continued into season two where they also introduced Elektra (Elodie Yung).
Netflix has released a new video talking about the love triangle going on in the second season and how Matt can be himself with both Karen and Elektra if you consider that he is two people in one. Cox, Woll and Yung explain how they see the situation.
Marvel’s Daredevil seasons 1 & 2 are available now on Netflix.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018