Most of you should know Dudley Moore. The best among you will also know Peter Cook. As a duo who worked together on Beyond The Fringe before spinning off their own TV show Not Only But Also, the team of Pete’N’Dud were national treasures in the UK.
That can’t be said about their other characters, the foul mouthed Derek And Clive.
In that spirit, Robert Goodman and Alan Moore and have revived their characters Matchbright and Metterton, simultaneously both the Devil and God, and two out of work old-school comedians who now own a working men’s club in Northampton and run talent nights.
And have created Frank And Nick Make You Sick, their own version of Get The Horn. A Kickstarter stretch goal for the fundraising for The Show, it has now been written, filmed and recorded and will be released very soon indeed…
Matchbright and Metterton have a strained relationship. It may be a professional one but as we all know, it’s also one that crosses boundaries in more way than one. On one particularly drunken evening, they decide to wax lyrical and improv an obscene dialogue which rapidly spirals out of control.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018