Not everyone always wants everything inside their Loot Crate. I have certainly found ones the coincide with people’s birthdays and Christmases very handy indeed. Or sometimes you just know someone.
Take this month’s Quest Crate.
Everyone wants the Labyrinth shirt, obviously. The ice dice maker is also a lot of fun. But the scale model horn vessel from Vikings? It won’t even stack in the dishwasher.
But that’s okay, I bet you know someone who would love it.
Especially if you are Brian Bendis and your colleague Michael Oeming who works with you on the Powers comic is a massive Vikings fan…
— Oeming (@Oeming) April 24, 2016
Regifting! Everyone’s doing it!
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018