The Friday the 13th game has been chugging along in development for a little while, the KickStarted game inching closer to its final release date.
Well, here is a new trailer for the game. It claims to be alpha gameplay from the game, but I’d speculate this is more to do with the in-engine, rather that a 1-to-1 demonstration of someone playing the game. If this is that though, it is pretty impressive.
Take a look:
Key tips: When hiding from Jason Voorhees, breathe a little quieter.
Oh, and for good measure, here is one of the game’s recently shared executions, using a simple old door. Genuine warning though. It’s properly gnarly.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018