The Friday the 13th game has been chugging along in development for a little while, the KickStarted game inching closer to its final release date.
Well, here is a new trailer for the game. It claims to be alpha gameplay from the game, but I’d speculate this is more to do with the in-engine, rather that a 1-to-1 demonstration of someone playing the game. If this is that though, it is pretty impressive.
Take a look:
Key tips: When hiding from Jason Voorhees, breathe a little quieter.
Oh, and for good measure, here is one of the game’s recently shared executions, using a simple old door. Genuine warning though. It’s properly gnarly.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018