The Friday the 13th game has been chugging along in development for a little while, the KickStarted game inching closer to its final release date.
Well, here is a new trailer for the game. It claims to be alpha gameplay from the game, but I’d speculate this is more to do with the in-engine, rather that a 1-to-1 demonstration of someone playing the game. If this is that though, it is pretty impressive.
Take a look:
Key tips: When hiding from Jason Voorhees, breathe a little quieter.
Oh, and for good measure, here is one of the game’s recently shared executions, using a simple old door. Genuine warning though. It’s properly gnarly.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018