When I was ten years old I identified my very first swipe file. And today it has been revisited.
Below are a list of special Doctor Who Comics Day variant covers available in stores on Doctor Who Comics Day – Saturday July 9th.
The first one, for DOCTOR WHO: FOURTH DOCTOR #5 with a cover Andrew Pepoy & Jason Millet and order code: APR161909 is the one. It is clearly a swipe… but of what?
Here are the other variant titles…
DOCTOR WHO: NINTH DOCTOR #4
Cover by Dan Boultwood
Order code: APR161914
DOCTOR WHO: TENTH DOCTOR YEAR TWO #12
Cover by Blair Shedd
Order code: APR161919
DOCTOR WHO: ELEVENTH DOCTOR YEAR TWO #11
Cover by Rod Reis
Order code: APR161926
DOCTOR WHO: TWELFTH DOCTOR YEAR TWO #8
Cover by Todd Nauck & Hi-Fi
Order code: APR161932
- Advance Review: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 by Dan Slott and Valerie Schiti – Will Tony Stark Become Self-Aware As Well? - June 19, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Created Fake Covers to Keep The X-Men Gold #30 Spoiler from Marvel Staffers - June 19, 2018
- Nightwing and Titans Both Go Twice-Monthly at $3.99 an Issue - June 19, 2018
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018