Telltale’s little pocket of The Walking Dead, is probably my favorite in the entire franchise. I haven’t stayed up with Michonne’s mini-series, but the mainline games have been really great.
Well, franchise’s creator, Robert Kirkman has been talking to IGN about the upcoming Season 3. Specifically, he talked about the timeline of the game will be catching up to the current books.
Season 3 of the Telltale series is exciting to me just because of how the timeline works. Season 3 will actually be getting pretty close to where we are in the comics concurrently, like the books that are coming out now are roughly in the same time frame that season 3 will be in.
On top of that, he confirmed that Clementine would be coming back, although he didn’t say exactly if she will be the main protagonist.
We’ll be checking in on Clementine again. We’ll be seeing her, seeing where she’s at and what’s going on with her, which is going to be great.
Considering the different ways Season 2 could have ended for you, and also this new suggestion of a passage of time, consider me geared in for this one.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018