American Gothic Press has sent over some preview pages for their new independent series Killbox by Tom Riordan and Nathan Gooden. The book ships on Wednesday and and tells of a brutal reality competition where a bartender named Timothy Choir tries to be the last man standing to win the money to save his dying son.
“[The killbox] is not broadcast on television, and the vast majority of the inhabitants of this near-future are completely unaware of its existence; in fact, great pains are gone through to ensure its secrecy,” says first-time writer Riordan. “It’s not a spectacle; it’s gritty, dark, forbidden, and hidden.”
Below is a preview of the cover and first six pages of Killbox #1.
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018