Outlast 2 up until now has been a promise of horror, built upon the last game, yet has remained elusive. We hadn’t seen anything of the game yet, but now set in the American South, things have gotten much more rustic.
And now that promise has been made flesh, as this trailer for the game has dropped showing gameplay. This chase takes place in a cornfield, and the series favorite night vision camera has turned up again. It’s all pretty tense, and the whole premise promises to be something quite neat come this fall.
Take a look:
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018