Outlast 2 up until now has been a promise of horror, built upon the last game, yet has remained elusive. We hadn’t seen anything of the game yet, but now set in the American South, things have gotten much more rustic.
And now that promise has been made flesh, as this trailer for the game has dropped showing gameplay. This chase takes place in a cornfield, and the series favorite night vision camera has turned up again. It’s all pretty tense, and the whole premise promises to be something quite neat come this fall.
Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018