Outlast 2 up until now has been a promise of horror, built upon the last game, yet has remained elusive. We hadn’t seen anything of the game yet, but now set in the American South, things have gotten much more rustic.
And now that promise has been made flesh, as this trailer for the game has dropped showing gameplay. This chase takes place in a cornfield, and the series favorite night vision camera has turned up again. It’s all pretty tense, and the whole premise promises to be something quite neat come this fall.
Take a look:
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coming To Xbox One Next Month - June 21, 2018
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018