Up-and-coming publisher Space Goat thinks they’ve found a new niche in the horror market and their sales seem to be backing that up. They’re recently released one-shot Evil Dead 2: Revenge of Hitler has sold out and is going back for a second printing. The issue by Ian Edginton, Larry Watts and Chris Summers pitted horror icon Ash Williams against the historical dictator.
With the success of the first books, the company has announced a series of other one-shots pitting Ash against other horror favorites like Martians, Vampires, Jack the Ripper and the Krampus throughout 2016.
Veteran DC writer and editor Scott Peterson (Batman: Gotham Adventures, Batgirl) will tackle Evil Dead 2: Revenge of Dracula this July. The one-shot will be illustrated by Yvel Guichet and Horacio Domingues. A variant cover by Batman artist Kelley Jones will be offered as well.
Georgia Ball, who’s currently writing two graphic novels for Scholastic, will script Evil Dead 2: Revenge of Jack The Ripper.
Ty Templeton (Batman ’66, Batman Adventures, Spider-Man) will revive H.G. Wells’ classic Martians from The War of the Worlds.
Rounding out the first quintet of Revenge titles is Ian Edginton’s ode to holiday joy, Evil Dead 2: Revenge of Krampus.
This is the planed release schedule:
May – Revenge of Hitler REPRINT
Jul – Revenge of Dracula by Scott Person
Spt – Revenge of the Martians by Ty Tempelton
Oct – Revenge of Jack the Ripper by Georgia Ball
Nov – Revenge of Krampus by Ian Edginton
And here the cover for Revenge of the Martians, and sample pages and covers for Revenge of Dracula and Revenge of Hitler.
- The Flash Season 4: The Rise of the Elongated Man and the Return of Prank - January 23, 2018
- Altered Carbon Season 1: Martha Higareda on Bringing Kristin Ortega to Life - January 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Announces the 2015 Ghost Pinot Noir with Adam Hughes Art - January 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 11 Recap: Fort Rozz - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Hardened Heroes Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 22, 2018