Up-and-coming publisher Space Goat thinks they’ve found a new niche in the horror market and their sales seem to be backing that up. They’re recently released one-shot Evil Dead 2: Revenge of Hitler has sold out and is going back for a second printing. The issue by Ian Edginton, Larry Watts and Chris Summers pitted horror icon Ash Williams against the historical dictator.
With the success of the first books, the company has announced a series of other one-shots pitting Ash against other horror favorites like Martians, Vampires, Jack the Ripper and the Krampus throughout 2016.
Veteran DC writer and editor Scott Peterson (Batman: Gotham Adventures, Batgirl) will tackle Evil Dead 2: Revenge of Dracula this July. The one-shot will be illustrated by Yvel Guichet and Horacio Domingues. A variant cover by Batman artist Kelley Jones will be offered as well.
Georgia Ball, who’s currently writing two graphic novels for Scholastic, will script Evil Dead 2: Revenge of Jack The Ripper.
Ty Templeton (Batman ’66, Batman Adventures, Spider-Man) will revive H.G. Wells’ classic Martians from The War of the Worlds.
Rounding out the first quintet of Revenge titles is Ian Edginton’s ode to holiday joy, Evil Dead 2: Revenge of Krampus.
This is the planed release schedule:
May – Revenge of Hitler REPRINT
Jul – Revenge of Dracula by Scott Person
Spt – Revenge of the Martians by Ty Tempelton
Oct – Revenge of Jack the Ripper by Georgia Ball
Nov – Revenge of Krampus by Ian Edginton
And here the cover for Revenge of the Martians, and sample pages and covers for Revenge of Dracula and Revenge of Hitler.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 13 Recap: You Know My Steez - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cages Season 1, Episode 11 Recap: Now You’re Mine - June 20, 2018
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018