It’s time for another epic video game art book, and this time it’s about Metal Gear Solid V! Dark Horse is proud to announce, The Art of Metal Gear Solid V. The book chronicles the development of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain by Konami Digital Entertainment and features hundreds of pieces of never-before-seen art.
I’d say this is a great gift for the gamer in your life. In addition to the release, there will also be a limited amount of copies packaged in a tactical slipcase that features an exclusive fine art print by superstar illustrator Ashley Wood, but there will only be 400 copies.
The Art of Metal Gear Solid V will hit shelves on November 2, 2016.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016