Stardew Valley really is just a lovely title. The game, which was largely designed by Eric Barone, has gone huge taking over YouTube, Twitch and professional outlets too. The quaint farming game has really struck a chord with people.
In fact, it really has succeeded financially too. The title has sold over a million copies according to publisher Chucklefish. Speaking to Polygon, they said:
It’s actually at 1,007,000 [copies sold] as of now
That really is insane to consider. There aren’t too many indie games that explode over that seven figure line. This is great to hear, and it is such a lovely little game, it’s hard to feel anything but a bit of joy about its success.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018