Final Fantasy XV will be with us this year, and with that, details about the game are beginning to (slowly) trickle out. We don’t know too much about it all told, but that will change as we get closer to release.
Well, here is some stuff about how the game is actually structured. Director Hajime Tabata says in a NicoNico livestream that the game’s story is now running at 50 hours. Not as long as some JRPGs can get, but certainly a pretty hefty chunk to play through.
On top of that the development team is “aiming” for 30fps, but if it can’t reach that, there is a plan in place to get it running smoothly.
This game has been in development for so long, it’s good that it is finally on its way. Even thought I’m not a big Final Fantasy guy, even I’ve been impressed but what I’ve seen.
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coming To Xbox One Next Month - June 21, 2018
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018