Final Fantasy XV will be with us this year, and with that, details about the game are beginning to (slowly) trickle out. We don’t know too much about it all told, but that will change as we get closer to release.
Well, here is some stuff about how the game is actually structured. Director Hajime Tabata says in a NicoNico livestream that the game’s story is now running at 50 hours. Not as long as some JRPGs can get, but certainly a pretty hefty chunk to play through.
On top of that the development team is “aiming” for 30fps, but if it can’t reach that, there is a plan in place to get it running smoothly.
This game has been in development for so long, it’s good that it is finally on its way. Even thought I’m not a big Final Fantasy guy, even I’ve been impressed but what I’ve seen.
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018