Here’s a look at Jill Thompson’s new thing.
WONDER WOMAN: THE VERY SELFISH PRINCESS is Jill Thompson’s storybook style reimagining of the early years of the Amazon Princess Dian, who would grow up to become Wonder Woman. This fully painted graphic novel is unlike any Wonder Woman tale you have ever read, told as only Eisner Award-winning writer/artist Thomspon could. When young Diana has the fawning attention of a nation, she soon grows spoiled. But a series of tragic events take their toll, and Diana must learn to grow up, take responsibility, and seize her destiny.
Steeped in the mythology of this iconic character’s original conception, WONDER WOMAN: THE VERY SELFISH PRINCESS is designed to appeal to a wide range of readers. It’s a fresh, stand alone interpretation of the most famous and iconic female super-hero of all time and the fulfillment of a dream project by one of contemporary comics’ most acclaimed creators.
Before publication, the comic ill be serialised the 12 digital chapters on ComiXology.
- Comic Store In Your Future – When Google Says You Are Closed On Wednesdays - March 24, 2018
- Diamond Tells Retailers That Comic Called ‘The Pervert’ Has ‘Explicit Content’ - March 24, 2018
- Blue Language, Blood and Headshots -The Suicide Squad WonderCon 2018 Roundtables (VIDEO) - March 24, 2018
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018