Recently we pointed out how Catwoman was going for a look like Michelle Pfeiffer, the actress who once portrayed her in the movie Batman Returns.
Well, we’ve seen how Harley Quinn is looking in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie. portrayed by Margot Robbie.
And how it inspired a DC Comics trademark registration. Well, in today’s Harley Quinn comic from Jimmy, Amanda and Chad, the character gets a new hairdo.
Look familiar? Cinematic indeed.
Oh and a new jacket to fit the movie look as well.
Though I think the back of the jacket may be all the comic book’s own design. As it does rather tie in with recent issues.
Something else for DC to trademark?
But the comic book may be getting another new look, courtesy of DC Comics Instagram account…
Let’s look at a couple of frames from that…
Very GI Joe…
Harley Quinn is published today.
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018