Recently we pointed out how Catwoman was going for a look like Michelle Pfeiffer, the actress who once portrayed her in the movie Batman Returns.
Well, we’ve seen how Harley Quinn is looking in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie. portrayed by Margot Robbie.
And how it inspired a DC Comics trademark registration. Well, in today’s Harley Quinn comic from Jimmy, Amanda and Chad, the character gets a new hairdo.
Look familiar? Cinematic indeed.
Oh and a new jacket to fit the movie look as well.
Though I think the back of the jacket may be all the comic book’s own design. As it does rather tie in with recent issues.
Something else for DC to trademark?
But the comic book may be getting another new look, courtesy of DC Comics Instagram account…
Let’s look at a couple of frames from that…
Very GI Joe…
Harley Quinn is published today.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018