If you think that BOOM! Studios Klaus is a typical Santa story, think again. This story is much more than that, and this week brings the release of Klaus #4. Written by Grant Morrison, with art by Dan Mora, I can guarantee that you’ll be surprised by what you’ll find in this issue. If you haven’t had a chance to read an issue yet, here’s three reasons why you should…
One: A classic core with a unique script. Like I mentioned earlier, this story is much more than a typical Santa story. In fact, it’s not cheery at all. It has a realistic feel to it. Morrison writes a passionate well-developed script.
Two: The characters are complex, with rich history. This is a fantastic issue to read because we get Klaus’ origin story. I never expected to experience such an emotional story with Klaus and Lady Dagmar.
Three: The detailed artwork is a reader experience. Mora’s art goes beyond the surface transporting you to a different time period.
With all that said, don’t miss out on the new issue of Klaus #4 out tomorrow!
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016