Telltale’s upcoming Batman series has been shtum since it was announced at the Game Awards. We’ve seen nothing of in game screenshots, let alone any footage.
That could all be changing soon though. Telltale are holding a panel at SXSW on March 18th about the game. The panel description reads:
Hear the first details on Telltale’s upcoming new series as Greg Miller interviews the award-winning developers to dive deeper into the complex life and mind of Bruce Wayne, the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overcome with corruption and villainy
Hopefully, if any footage is shown, it will be released to the internet for all to see at the same time. This is one of Telltale’s most interesting and daring projects yet, taking on something so large in the pop culture. Seeing how they work Batman into the Telltale framework will be fascinating.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018