Telltale’s upcoming Batman series has been shtum since it was announced at the Game Awards. We’ve seen nothing of in game screenshots, let alone any footage.
That could all be changing soon though. Telltale are holding a panel at SXSW on March 18th about the game. The panel description reads:
Hear the first details on Telltale’s upcoming new series as Greg Miller interviews the award-winning developers to dive deeper into the complex life and mind of Bruce Wayne, the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overcome with corruption and villainy
Hopefully, if any footage is shown, it will be released to the internet for all to see at the same time. This is one of Telltale’s most interesting and daring projects yet, taking on something so large in the pop culture. Seeing how they work Batman into the Telltale framework will be fascinating.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom are Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018