Doom was a lot of people’s first experience of online FPS shooting. The multiplayer community that sprung up around the game went on to inspire things like Quake and is arguably responsible for laying the groundwork for the multiplayer scene we congregate today.
And this new trailer is all about bringing that multiplayer back in 2016. It shows off footage from the mode in the upcoming Doom reboot. It all looks pretty fast and furious, and even shows off how you can turn into the demons to bring down the power of Hell onto other players. Take a look:
Also, the long promised beta is coming, open to those who pre-ordered Wolfenstien: The New Order way back when. It will take place March 31 until April 3, so have at it!
- It Looks Like Anthem is Getting a Livestream on Halloween - October 23, 2018
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018