Doom was a lot of people’s first experience of online FPS shooting. The multiplayer community that sprung up around the game went on to inspire things like Quake and is arguably responsible for laying the groundwork for the multiplayer scene we congregate today.
And this new trailer is all about bringing that multiplayer back in 2016. It shows off footage from the mode in the upcoming Doom reboot. It all looks pretty fast and furious, and even shows off how you can turn into the demons to bring down the power of Hell onto other players. Take a look:
Also, the long promised beta is coming, open to those who pre-ordered Wolfenstien: The New Order way back when. It will take place March 31 until April 3, so have at it!
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018