Doom was a lot of people’s first experience of online FPS shooting. The multiplayer community that sprung up around the game went on to inspire things like Quake and is arguably responsible for laying the groundwork for the multiplayer scene we congregate today.
And this new trailer is all about bringing that multiplayer back in 2016. It shows off footage from the mode in the upcoming Doom reboot. It all looks pretty fast and furious, and even shows off how you can turn into the demons to bring down the power of Hell onto other players. Take a look:
Also, the long promised beta is coming, open to those who pre-ordered Wolfenstien: The New Order way back when. It will take place March 31 until April 3, so have at it!
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018