Mike Zagari is the big new hire for relatively new AfterShock Comics, as the new SVP of Digital and Creative, where it is intended that he will oversee the company’s new digital comic book storytelling experiences.
He was very recently and Executive Producer for Disney Publishing Digital, and has led production and creative for many Disney, Marvel and Star Wars apps, picking up a number of Apple iTunes Best of the Year awards.
At Marvel, he worked on The Art Of books for Marvel, for their movies.
And with DC, he oversaw the digital art direction of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and the rest of DC Comics library for online and digital initiatives.
He has also self-published the comic Human on the Inside.
And now he’s on the inside of AfterShock….
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018