Mike Zagari is the big new hire for relatively new AfterShock Comics, as the new SVP of Digital and Creative, where it is intended that he will oversee the company’s new digital comic book storytelling experiences.
He was very recently and Executive Producer for Disney Publishing Digital, and has led production and creative for many Disney, Marvel and Star Wars apps, picking up a number of Apple iTunes Best of the Year awards.
At Marvel, he worked on The Art Of books for Marvel, for their movies.
And with DC, he oversaw the digital art direction of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and the rest of DC Comics library for online and digital initiatives.
He has also self-published the comic Human on the Inside.
And now he’s on the inside of AfterShock….
- Delays to Diamond Comics Reorders After Data Lines Cut - May 22, 2018
- Tomorrow’s Iron Man #600 Sees Tony Stark Try to Bring Jim Rhodes Back To Life… - May 22, 2018
- A ‘Colourised’ Version of From Hell by Eddie Campbell for September - May 22, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Brings a Family Touch Back to the X-Men (SPOILER) - May 22, 2018
- Antarctic Launches Plush and Rags in August 2018 Solicits - May 22, 2018