Mike Zagari is the big new hire for relatively new AfterShock Comics, as the new SVP of Digital and Creative, where it is intended that he will oversee the company’s new digital comic book storytelling experiences.
He was very recently and Executive Producer for Disney Publishing Digital, and has led production and creative for many Disney, Marvel and Star Wars apps, picking up a number of Apple iTunes Best of the Year awards.
At Marvel, he worked on The Art Of books for Marvel, for their movies.
And with DC, he oversaw the digital art direction of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and the rest of DC Comics library for online and digital initiatives.
He has also self-published the comic Human on the Inside.
And now he’s on the inside of AfterShock….
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018