Mike Zagari is the big new hire for relatively new AfterShock Comics, as the new SVP of Digital and Creative, where it is intended that he will oversee the company’s new digital comic book storytelling experiences.
He was very recently and Executive Producer for Disney Publishing Digital, and has led production and creative for many Disney, Marvel and Star Wars apps, picking up a number of Apple iTunes Best of the Year awards.
At Marvel, he worked on The Art Of books for Marvel, for their movies.
And with DC, he oversaw the digital art direction of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and the rest of DC Comics library for online and digital initiatives.
He has also self-published the comic Human on the Inside.
And now he’s on the inside of AfterShock….
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity War #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018