At the Instore Convention Kick-Off, streaming to stores, Dark Horse senior editor Randy Stradley talked about a recent summit in Los Angeles with Joss Whedon, Christos Gage, other Buffy and Angel writers and Dark Horse staffers to decide just what was coming for Buffy The Vampire Slayer as a comic book. And with Season Ten coming to an end later this year, Randy was happy to say that, yes, there would be a Season Eleven for Buffy in comic book form, starting in October…
UPDATE: And here’s a look at that summit!
Dark Horse was happy to talk about the new Aliens comics, as well as reprinting Aliens titles that had to be rewritten because of the Alien 3 movie, in their originally intended form, for Aliens Day in April.
But as well as the Aliens 30th anniversary, it is also the Dark Horse Comics 30th anniversary and they were happy to show off the goodies that retailers will be getting in way of celebration…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017