You know that big shootout scene on the freeway in the Deadpool movie? I swear, if this had happened last week, folk would have thought it was a marketing stunt.
The right lane of the I-71 southbound road, north of State Route 56, in Madison County remains blocked after one truck smashed into another, which had broken down and had pulled over.
The crash broke open the side of the truck, which appears to have been distributing comics for Diamond Comic Distributors, by the look of these screencaps. There’s a lot of Deadpool….
The driver, asleep at the time, was taken to hospital by medics for treatment.
UPDATE: Diamond have informed affected retailers,
Dear Diamond Customer:
As you may be aware, a truck carrying Diamond product from the Plattsburgh Distribution Center to the Olive Branch Distribution Center was involved in a serious accident that will delay some customer shipments of product on sale February 24. The driver was unhurt.
Affected customers have been notified of the delay via a separate email.
If you have not received that email, your shipment should arrive as scheduled.
If you have additional questions regarding this advisory, please contact your Diamond Retailer Services Representative. Thank you.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018