You know that big shootout scene on the freeway in the Deadpool movie? I swear, if this had happened last week, folk would have thought it was a marketing stunt.
The right lane of the I-71 southbound road, north of State Route 56, in Madison County remains blocked after one truck smashed into another, which had broken down and had pulled over.
The crash broke open the side of the truck, which appears to have been distributing comics for Diamond Comic Distributors, by the look of these screencaps. There’s a lot of Deadpool….
The driver, asleep at the time, was taken to hospital by medics for treatment.
UPDATE: Diamond have informed affected retailers,
Dear Diamond Customer:
As you may be aware, a truck carrying Diamond product from the Plattsburgh Distribution Center to the Olive Branch Distribution Center was involved in a serious accident that will delay some customer shipments of product on sale February 24. The driver was unhurt.
Affected customers have been notified of the delay via a separate email.
If you have not received that email, your shipment should arrive as scheduled.
If you have additional questions regarding this advisory, please contact your Diamond Retailer Services Representative. Thank you.
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017