No one knows how to advertise to their customers – or potential customers – than local comic stores.
But also no one wants to pay to advertise.
Well, at ComicsPRO, DC Comics has promised to reimburse retailers 100% for any expenses they incur advertising the launch of the Rebirth titles from their store.
There will be guidelines to follow, of course there will be. But often this kind of promotion only covers a percentage of costs. Rebirth ads will be paid for in their entirety by DC Entertainment.
So… who wants to make TV ads?
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018