I remember Brian K Vaughan talking about concerns expressed by Eric Stephenson of Image Comics about this cover for the Saga collection, before assuring him that that was all they were, concerns, of the financial implications. But that he and Fiona Staples were in charge. Saga has gone out to outsell The Walking Dead in collected form at Image.
However, since publication, there has been very little fuss publicly expressed. Basically, just a few retailers at launch who bitterly regretted it later, and Dave Dorman.
Until last night’s Big Bang Theory, that is…
UPDATE: Also Art Ops being read in the background….
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017