I remember Brian K Vaughan talking about concerns expressed by Eric Stephenson of Image Comics about this cover for the Saga collection, before assuring him that that was all they were, concerns, of the financial implications. But that he and Fiona Staples were in charge. Saga has gone out to outsell The Walking Dead in collected form at Image.
However, since publication, there has been very little fuss publicly expressed. Basically, just a few retailers at launch who bitterly regretted it later, and Dave Dorman.
Until last night’s Big Bang Theory, that is…
UPDATE: Also Art Ops being read in the background….
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018