I remember Brian K Vaughan talking about concerns expressed by Eric Stephenson of Image Comics about this cover for the Saga collection, before assuring him that that was all they were, concerns, of the financial implications. But that he and Fiona Staples were in charge. Saga has gone out to outsell The Walking Dead in collected form at Image.
However, since publication, there has been very little fuss publicly expressed. Basically, just a few retailers at launch who bitterly regretted it later, and Dave Dorman.
Until last night’s Big Bang Theory, that is…
UPDATE: Also Art Ops being read in the background….
- Marvel Teams Thor & Hulk In New Comic From Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino And Alti Firmansyah - July 25, 2017
- Kieron Gillen Writing Star Wars Monthly Comic With Salvador Larocca From November - July 25, 2017
- Here’s What’s In The $500 ‘Infinity Gauntlet’ Slipcase - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Legacy: Guardians Of The Galaxy Start A New Mission In #146, Coming This November - July 25, 2017
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017