The Walking Dead has seen big bad guy (or is he? (yes, yes he is)) Negan imprisoned by Rick Grimes and his community, rather than executing him. And he’s been so imprisoned for years now. Negan is trying to play long game, manipulating Rick, Carl, or anyone else who visits. But in today’s comic, it’s much the same.
The consensus is that somehow Negan will either be let out to help them fight against a much greater threat, like The Whisperers, or escape, and either way wreak his terrible vengeance. It feels like a natural law of storytelling, Chekov’s Prisoner, that kind of thing.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who have a couple of signings next week….
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017