The Walking Dead has seen big bad guy (or is he? (yes, yes he is)) Negan imprisoned by Rick Grimes and his community, rather than executing him. And he’s been so imprisoned for years now. Negan is trying to play long game, manipulating Rick, Carl, or anyone else who visits. But in today’s comic, it’s much the same.
The consensus is that somehow Negan will either be let out to help them fight against a much greater threat, like The Whisperers, or escape, and either way wreak his terrible vengeance. It feels like a natural law of storytelling, Chekov’s Prisoner, that kind of thing.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who have a couple of signings next week….
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018