The Walking Dead has seen big bad guy (or is he? (yes, yes he is)) Negan imprisoned by Rick Grimes and his community, rather than executing him. And he’s been so imprisoned for years now. Negan is trying to play long game, manipulating Rick, Carl, or anyone else who visits. But in today’s comic, it’s much the same.
The consensus is that somehow Negan will either be let out to help them fight against a much greater threat, like The Whisperers, or escape, and either way wreak his terrible vengeance. It feels like a natural law of storytelling, Chekov’s Prisoner, that kind of thing.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who have a couple of signings next week….
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017