The Walking Dead has seen big bad guy (or is he? (yes, yes he is)) Negan imprisoned by Rick Grimes and his community, rather than executing him. And he’s been so imprisoned for years now. Negan is trying to play long game, manipulating Rick, Carl, or anyone else who visits. But in today’s comic, it’s much the same.
The consensus is that somehow Negan will either be let out to help them fight against a much greater threat, like The Whisperers, or escape, and either way wreak his terrible vengeance. It feels like a natural law of storytelling, Chekov’s Prisoner, that kind of thing.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who have a couple of signings next week….
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017