We’ve seen quite a lot of the upcoming Koei Tecmo Attack on Titan game recently. The title will undoubtedly be huge in certain niche circles, what with the focus on such a huge IP in the niche pop culture getting a fully fledged console game.
This new trailer shows a little diversity of what we’ve seen so far too. There are new titans and environments on display. The sheer size of some of these guys too is staggering and it will be interesting to see how taking them down works.
Take a look:
A western release date should be incoming….
- Halo Infinite Won’t Have a Battle Royale Mode - July 20, 2018
- Todd Howard Doesn’t Want to Remaster Morrowind - July 20, 2018
- Microsoft Controls Whether Alan Wake and Quantum Break Get Sequels, Says Remedy - July 18, 2018
- Base Game and Previous Expansions Now Part of World of Warcraft’s Subscription - July 18, 2018
- Destiny 2 Adds Bounties Back into the Game Alongside Other Improvements in New Patch - July 18, 2018