The comic was originally published by Boom but saw its editor, Aaron Sparrow, leave the company rather quickly. When reprinted by Joe Books, the comic was rescripted throughout by Sparrow, with the implication that he had managed to co-write future issues visa conversations with the artist James Silvani who changed the script coming in, and now he was able to rescript it to be closer to his vision.
This was denied by the original publisher, and the originally credited writer – who asked for his name to be take off the Joe Books collection.
Well now Aaron Sparrow is back on Darkwing Duck, with James Silvani, in a new series launching in April from Joe Books.
And joined by Andrew Dalhouse, Deron Bennett and Jesse Post.
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017