The comic was originally published by Boom but saw its editor, Aaron Sparrow, leave the company rather quickly. When reprinted by Joe Books, the comic was rescripted throughout by Sparrow, with the implication that he had managed to co-write future issues visa conversations with the artist James Silvani who changed the script coming in, and now he was able to rescript it to be closer to his vision.
This was denied by the original publisher, and the originally credited writer – who asked for his name to be take off the Joe Books collection.
Well now Aaron Sparrow is back on Darkwing Duck, with James Silvani, in a new series launching in April from Joe Books.
And joined by Andrew Dalhouse, Deron Bennett and Jesse Post.
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017