Avatar Press (our parent company) has two new books hitting shelves this week. First up is Crossed: Badlands #92 by Max Bemis and German Erramouspe and then Crossed +100 #13 by Simon Spurrier and Rafa Ortiz. Both issue offer a variety of cover options to choose from.
Crossed: Badlands #92
Say Anything singer and songwriter, Max Bemis, delivers a visceral story of Crossed misery that will leave you scarred for life. Every survivor knows that there is nothing but wretchedness awaiting them in a Crossed world. But despite the hate and fear that rule the infected domain, love still finds a way to creep into even the direst of circumstances. Is there hope for more than survival in a world of maniacs? Available with Regular & Torture Covers by Christian Zanier, Wraparound Cover by Daniel Gete, C-Day Worldwide Cover by German Nobile, Art Deco Cover by Michael Dipascale, and Red Crossed Incentive Cover also by Zanier.
Crossed +100 #13
Spurrier kicks things up a notch in the third arc of Alan Moore’s incredibly original Crossed future exploration! This issue features another time jump forward and fresh startling discoveries for Future Taylor! Humanity is on the offensive and having surprising success. Could there finally be an end in sight?
Several special themed covers continue to enrich the series:
*American History X Wraparound – Each of these will depict a specific time in the past hundred years, showing how things have changed and offering a peek at some key events.Each cover will display the year in which it takes place to help build the full picture.Art by Christian Zanier.
- Writer’s Commentary: Ian Edginton Talks About Killer Instinct #4 - January 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018