Avatar Press (our parent company) has two new books hitting shelves this week. First up is Crossed: Badlands #92 by Max Bemis and German Erramouspe and then Crossed +100 #13 by Simon Spurrier and Rafa Ortiz. Both issue offer a variety of cover options to choose from.
Crossed: Badlands #92
Say Anything singer and songwriter, Max Bemis, delivers a visceral story of Crossed misery that will leave you scarred for life. Every survivor knows that there is nothing but wretchedness awaiting them in a Crossed world. But despite the hate and fear that rule the infected domain, love still finds a way to creep into even the direst of circumstances. Is there hope for more than survival in a world of maniacs? Available with Regular & Torture Covers by Christian Zanier, Wraparound Cover by Daniel Gete, C-Day Worldwide Cover by German Nobile, Art Deco Cover by Michael Dipascale, and Red Crossed Incentive Cover also by Zanier.
Crossed +100 #13
Spurrier kicks things up a notch in the third arc of Alan Moore’s incredibly original Crossed future exploration! This issue features another time jump forward and fresh startling discoveries for Future Taylor! Humanity is on the offensive and having surprising success. Could there finally be an end in sight?
Several special themed covers continue to enrich the series:
*American History X Wraparound – Each of these will depict a specific time in the past hundred years, showing how things have changed and offering a peek at some key events.Each cover will display the year in which it takes place to help build the full picture.Art by Christian Zanier.
- Michael Avon Oeming Draws Thor For Marvel Quickdraw - April 29, 2017
- Where Do Cheryl’s Loyalties Truly Lie On Riverdale? - April 29, 2017
- Tomb Of Baalberith – A New Horror Anthology In The Vein Of EC Horror And Tales Of The Crypt - April 29, 2017
- Jed Whedon Addresses The Fan Theory Involving Ward / Trip On Agents Of SHIELD - April 29, 2017
- Why Is Oliver Going To Lian You For Help? What Happens To Team Arrow? - April 29, 2017