Monday is the day that I sort out who is going to San Diego Comic Con for Bleeding Cool this year. And probably all other comic conventions as well.
We are looking for keen writers with an eye for a story, looking to immerse themselves in the modern day comic book industry mecca of comic cons. Whether CCI, Reed Pop, MCM, Wizard World or the many independent shows that seem to happen every weekend all over the world. If you want to go, are happy to commit to hard geek work and are willing to share your experience with the world, it’s time to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you know someone who might like to, now’s the time to get them to e-mail me as well.
Link examples of your past work, tell me your biggest passions and where you want to go… and we’ll see what we can do.
Team Bleeding Cool can be a sight to behold and with these fine folk at my side, I’m really looking forward to it again.
Axel Alonso once warned Marvel creators that Bleeding Cool had a hundred reporters on the show floor. That was never true. But with these guys and gals writing in, boy did it feel like it…
Want to be one?
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017