Pakistan’s national language is Urdu as well as its official language. Lots of people speak English thanks to the country’s colonial past, and until recently it was even an official language too. THere are plenty of other languages spoken among its population. more regional and concentrated nature including Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Balochi, Kashmiri, Brahui, Shina, Balti, Khowar, Dhatki, Marwari, Burushaski and Wakhi – the language they speak in Shimshal. There’s just one language that Pakistani people don’t speak.
Because it doesn’t exist.
Thank you Superman/Wonder Woman Annual #2...
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018