Pakistan’s national language is Urdu as well as its official language. Lots of people speak English thanks to the country’s colonial past, and until recently it was even an official language too. THere are plenty of other languages spoken among its population. more regional and concentrated nature including Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Balochi, Kashmiri, Brahui, Shina, Balti, Khowar, Dhatki, Marwari, Burushaski and Wakhi – the language they speak in Shimshal. There’s just one language that Pakistani people don’t speak.
Because it doesn’t exist.
Thank you Superman/Wonder Woman Annual #2...
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017