Pakistan’s national language is Urdu as well as its official language. Lots of people speak English thanks to the country’s colonial past, and until recently it was even an official language too. THere are plenty of other languages spoken among its population. more regional and concentrated nature including Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Balochi, Kashmiri, Brahui, Shina, Balti, Khowar, Dhatki, Marwari, Burushaski and Wakhi – the language they speak in Shimshal. There’s just one language that Pakistani people don’t speak.
Because it doesn’t exist.
Thank you Superman/Wonder Woman Annual #2...
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017