Pakistan’s national language is Urdu as well as its official language. Lots of people speak English thanks to the country’s colonial past, and until recently it was even an official language too. THere are plenty of other languages spoken among its population. more regional and concentrated nature including Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Balochi, Kashmiri, Brahui, Shina, Balti, Khowar, Dhatki, Marwari, Burushaski and Wakhi – the language they speak in Shimshal. There’s just one language that Pakistani people don’t speak.
Because it doesn’t exist.
Thank you Superman/Wonder Woman Annual #2...
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017