Walking Dead #150 is on its way.
It has been solicited with two covers, the one above by Charlie Adlard and a blank sketch variant. But looks like there are three more to come, one from Jason Latour, one from
Tradd Tony Moore and one from Ryan Ottley.
UPDATE: Oops, Tony not Tradd… quite a change of attitude considering the settled lawsuit. Tony Moore, back on Walking Dead for one more cover… courtesy of IGN, a remake of the very first cover.
Spoilers for #149 below… as plans are formed.
What exactly does that smile mean?
And what’s with the return of a certain favourite?
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018