Walking Dead #150 is on its way.
It has been solicited with two covers, the one above by Charlie Adlard and a blank sketch variant. But looks like there are three more to come, one from Jason Latour, one from
Tradd Tony Moore and one from Ryan Ottley.
UPDATE: Oops, Tony not Tradd… quite a change of attitude considering the settled lawsuit. Tony Moore, back on Walking Dead for one more cover… courtesy of IGN, a remake of the very first cover.
Spoilers for #149 below… as plans are formed.
What exactly does that smile mean?
And what’s with the return of a certain favourite?
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018