And retailers will be able to commission special versions of the cover which will see their stores blown to smithereens.
Of course this takes some time to arrange, so they are asking interested retailers to get in touch now.
Hell if you are a real fan, you could probably go via your retailers and get them to blow up your own house. Or school. Or workplace.
The minimum order is 500… and the back page can be used as an ad for the store in question.
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018