And retailers will be able to commission special versions of the cover which will see their stores blown to smithereens.
Of course this takes some time to arrange, so they are asking interested retailers to get in touch now.
Hell if you are a real fan, you could probably go via your retailers and get them to blow up your own house. Or school. Or workplace.
The minimum order is 500… and the back page can be used as an ad for the store in question.
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018