A few slips between solicitation and publication….
UPDATE: Or less of a slip. The first piece below, although it was something that Marvel informed retailers of, Marvel now tell me is incorrect. The writing credits on A-Force #2 remain unchanged.
A-Force #2 will be written solely by Kelly Thompson, not splitting the writing with G. Willow Wilson, as solicited.
Batman / Superman #26 had no solicited artists at all. When it turned up, we discovered it was by Ardian Syaf & Cliff Richards.
DC Comics Bombshells #2 was solicited with art by Bilquis Evely, Mirko Andolfo and Marguerite Sauvage but Sauvage was replaced by Laura Braga
Telos #3 was solicited with art by Carlo Pagulayan and Jason Paz, but is now by Stephen Segovia, Igor Vitorino and Jason Paz.
Batman and Robin Eternal #5 was solicited with art by Scot Eaton but added Ronan Cliquet and Steve Pugh to the roster.
Harley Quinn and Power Girl #5 was solicited with art by Stephane Roux but added Flaviano.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018