A few slips between solicitation and publication….
UPDATE: Or less of a slip. The first piece below, although it was something that Marvel informed retailers of, Marvel now tell me is incorrect. The writing credits on A-Force #2 remain unchanged.
A-Force #2 will be written solely by Kelly Thompson, not splitting the writing with G. Willow Wilson, as solicited.
Batman / Superman #26 had no solicited artists at all. When it turned up, we discovered it was by Ardian Syaf & Cliff Richards.
DC Comics Bombshells #2 was solicited with art by Bilquis Evely, Mirko Andolfo and Marguerite Sauvage but Sauvage was replaced by Laura Braga
Telos #3 was solicited with art by Carlo Pagulayan and Jason Paz, but is now by Stephen Segovia, Igor Vitorino and Jason Paz.
Batman and Robin Eternal #5 was solicited with art by Scot Eaton but added Ronan Cliquet and Steve Pugh to the roster.
Harley Quinn and Power Girl #5 was solicited with art by Stephane Roux but added Flaviano.
- No Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Past #25? - August 21, 2018
- Roy Thomas’s Origin of Red Sonja to Be Published by Dynamite in November - August 21, 2018
- Bettie Page Comes to London in November from Dynamite - August 21, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Prepares for Into the Spider-Verse Movie - August 21, 2018
- Marvel’s New Han Solo Stories About His Time in the Empire - August 21, 2018