The Taken King is just around the corner, and as long time readers might know, I’m pretty excited about it.
You don’t have to wait until September 15th to get a taste though. If you own a copy of Destiny, perhaps log in next week. As revealed on the Bungie’s Weekly Update, starting September 8th and running until September 14th, you’ll be able to experience all of the new crucible modes and maps coming in the expansion for free. This will include modes Mayhem, which will allow a ton of Super use, and Rift, a capture the flag variant.
Take a look at a trailer for the event here.
I’ll see you in there.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018