The Taken King is just around the corner, and as long time readers might know, I’m pretty excited about it.
You don’t have to wait until September 15th to get a taste though. If you own a copy of Destiny, perhaps log in next week. As revealed on the Bungie’s Weekly Update, starting September 8th and running until September 14th, you’ll be able to experience all of the new crucible modes and maps coming in the expansion for free. This will include modes Mayhem, which will allow a ton of Super use, and Rift, a capture the flag variant.
Take a look at a trailer for the event here.
I’ll see you in there.
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018