The Taken King is just around the corner, and as long time readers might know, I’m pretty excited about it.
You don’t have to wait until September 15th to get a taste though. If you own a copy of Destiny, perhaps log in next week. As revealed on the Bungie’s Weekly Update, starting September 8th and running until September 14th, you’ll be able to experience all of the new crucible modes and maps coming in the expansion for free. This will include modes Mayhem, which will allow a ton of Super use, and Rift, a capture the flag variant.
Take a look at a trailer for the event here.
I’ll see you in there.
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018