The Taken King is just around the corner, and as long time readers might know, I’m pretty excited about it.
You don’t have to wait until September 15th to get a taste though. If you own a copy of Destiny, perhaps log in next week. As revealed on the Bungie’s Weekly Update, starting September 8th and running until September 14th, you’ll be able to experience all of the new crucible modes and maps coming in the expansion for free. This will include modes Mayhem, which will allow a ton of Super use, and Rift, a capture the flag variant.
Take a look at a trailer for the event here.
I’ll see you in there.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018