There was a bit of a stink brewing on the internet about the new raid in Destiny launching after the Taken King‘s release. I said at the time, if it was only a week or two dely, then it would be fine, but as it turns out, it won’t even be that long.
During their stream yesterday, Bungie unveiled secrets about the new raid King’s Fall. It was revealed during the stream that the raid would hit a mere three days after the launch of the expansion. I’m going to assume, that even if you are flying through the content, getting to level 40 would be a serious feat. The liklihood is that the raid will be waiting for you by the time you can even enter it, so that is good news.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018