There was a bit of a stink brewing on the internet about the new raid in Destiny launching after the Taken King‘s release. I said at the time, if it was only a week or two dely, then it would be fine, but as it turns out, it won’t even be that long.
During their stream yesterday, Bungie unveiled secrets about the new raid King’s Fall. It was revealed during the stream that the raid would hit a mere three days after the launch of the expansion. I’m going to assume, that even if you are flying through the content, getting to level 40 would be a serious feat. The liklihood is that the raid will be waiting for you by the time you can even enter it, so that is good news.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018