There was a bit of a stink brewing on the internet about the new raid in Destiny launching after the Taken King‘s release. I said at the time, if it was only a week or two dely, then it would be fine, but as it turns out, it won’t even be that long.
During their stream yesterday, Bungie unveiled secrets about the new raid King’s Fall. It was revealed during the stream that the raid would hit a mere three days after the launch of the expansion. I’m going to assume, that even if you are flying through the content, getting to level 40 would be a serious feat. The liklihood is that the raid will be waiting for you by the time you can even enter it, so that is good news.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018