There was a bit of a stink brewing on the internet about the new raid in Destiny launching after the Taken King‘s release. I said at the time, if it was only a week or two dely, then it would be fine, but as it turns out, it won’t even be that long.
During their stream yesterday, Bungie unveiled secrets about the new raid King’s Fall. It was revealed during the stream that the raid would hit a mere three days after the launch of the expansion. I’m going to assume, that even if you are flying through the content, getting to level 40 would be a serious feat. The liklihood is that the raid will be waiting for you by the time you can even enter it, so that is good news.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018