BOOM! Studios sci-fi thriller Broken World has had an intense run despite only being four issues. This week brings us the final issue! Written by Frank J. Barbiere, with art by Christopher Peterson, the creative team brings us a survival adventure series that explores the lives of people left behind on the last days of Earth. The story specifically follows Elena Marlowe, whose family was approved by the government to escape to a giant spaceship headed to another planet before a meteor hits Earth. The only problem is, her application was denied due to her mysterious past. With the meteor fast approaching, Elena tries desperately to find a way to fake her way onto the last ship or else be left behind to die with the rest of Earth’s rejected.
In the fourth and final issue Elena reaches the secret emergency rocket location that might help her reach her family, but she’s got cult members and security on her tail. How will Broken World end? Preview the issue below and be sure to pick up a copy when it releases this week.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016