Out in December, it tells a story about
a woman whose visceral nightmares about transforming into a demonic monster start to bleed into reality. But this woman isn’t just any woman; she is the First Lady of the United States, and this is all happening under an intense political spotlight. As she struggles with the loss of her civilian lifestyle, she is also seemingly losing grasp on her mind…or do these visions hold some darker truth?
It will feature covers by Ming Doyle, Riley Rossmo and Travel Foreman. And will probably freak you out, with no comforting screen to light the room as you read it…
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018