In the late sixties, the Crazy Foam product licensed a number of cartoon characters for their soap foam dispenser.
At the time it seemed oh so innocent.
Even the seventies Wonder Woman.
Well, now they are back. After an aborted attempt at collectible, modern looks…
But they are basically still really creepy.
American bath time staple Crazy Foam is back and better than ever nearly half a century after its debut in 1965. Crazy Foam is a 3-in-1 body wash, shampoo, and conditioner packaged in easy-to-spray collectible cans adorned with iconic pop culture characters. Making bath time fun for kids and easy for parents. Combining bathing and creativity by allowing kids to use their imaginations to sculpt and shape bubble gum scented foam while playing with their favorite characters in the bath tub. Today’s reformulated 3-in-1 Crazy Foam is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and non-toxic.
The horror, the horror. Here have a TV ad.
And the reality…
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018
- Exclusive Relationships: J. Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Dale Keown, Leinil Francis Yu and More - March 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – ‘And Now We Have A Horse Race’ as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018