In the late sixties, the Crazy Foam product licensed a number of cartoon characters for their soap foam dispenser.
At the time it seemed oh so innocent.
Even the seventies Wonder Woman.
Well, now they are back. After an aborted attempt at collectible, modern looks…
But they are basically still really creepy.
American bath time staple Crazy Foam is back and better than ever nearly half a century after its debut in 1965. Crazy Foam is a 3-in-1 body wash, shampoo, and conditioner packaged in easy-to-spray collectible cans adorned with iconic pop culture characters. Making bath time fun for kids and easy for parents. Combining bathing and creativity by allowing kids to use their imaginations to sculpt and shape bubble gum scented foam while playing with their favorite characters in the bath tub. Today’s reformulated 3-in-1 Crazy Foam is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and non-toxic.
The horror, the horror. Here have a TV ad.
And the reality…
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018