In the late sixties, the Crazy Foam product licensed a number of cartoon characters for their soap foam dispenser.
At the time it seemed oh so innocent.
Even the seventies Wonder Woman.
Well, now they are back. After an aborted attempt at collectible, modern looks…
But they are basically still really creepy.
American bath time staple Crazy Foam is back and better than ever nearly half a century after its debut in 1965. Crazy Foam is a 3-in-1 body wash, shampoo, and conditioner packaged in easy-to-spray collectible cans adorned with iconic pop culture characters. Making bath time fun for kids and easy for parents. Combining bathing and creativity by allowing kids to use their imaginations to sculpt and shape bubble gum scented foam while playing with their favorite characters in the bath tub. Today’s reformulated 3-in-1 Crazy Foam is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and non-toxic.
The horror, the horror. Here have a TV ad.
And the reality…
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018