Mortal Kombat X is still going strong and remains one of the biggest game releases of this year. However, after nearly half a year of being out and the end of it’s first DLC ‘season’, it is only natural for interest to be slowly plateauing.
If you’ve been looking for a new reason to play though, there should be something to pique you interest this week. Creator Ed Boon tweeted that we should expect something ‘big’ this week, as well as including a picture of the moon. I’m not sure what that means honestly, but I suppose we will see.
BIG (new) MKX news koming this week….. pic.twitter.com/desb2xWbmu
— Ed Boon (@noobde) August 31, 2015
I’m sure a lot of fans would like it to be new characters, maybe even a Kombat Pack 2 so more are promised down the line. I guess we will have to wait to see.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018