Mortal Kombat X is still going strong and remains one of the biggest game releases of this year. However, after nearly half a year of being out and the end of it’s first DLC ‘season’, it is only natural for interest to be slowly plateauing.
If you’ve been looking for a new reason to play though, there should be something to pique you interest this week. Creator Ed Boon tweeted that we should expect something ‘big’ this week, as well as including a picture of the moon. I’m not sure what that means honestly, but I suppose we will see.
BIG (new) MKX news koming this week….. pic.twitter.com/desb2xWbmu
— Ed Boon (@noobde) August 31, 2015
I’m sure a lot of fans would like it to be new characters, maybe even a Kombat Pack 2 so more are promised down the line. I guess we will have to wait to see.
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018