Mortal Kombat X is still going strong and remains one of the biggest game releases of this year. However, after nearly half a year of being out and the end of it’s first DLC ‘season’, it is only natural for interest to be slowly plateauing.
If you’ve been looking for a new reason to play though, there should be something to pique you interest this week. Creator Ed Boon tweeted that we should expect something ‘big’ this week, as well as including a picture of the moon. I’m not sure what that means honestly, but I suppose we will see.
BIG (new) MKX news koming this week….. pic.twitter.com/desb2xWbmu
— Ed Boon (@noobde) August 31, 2015
I’m sure a lot of fans would like it to be new characters, maybe even a Kombat Pack 2 so more are promised down the line. I guess we will have to wait to see.
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018