Mortal Kombat X is still going strong and remains one of the biggest game releases of this year. However, after nearly half a year of being out and the end of it’s first DLC ‘season’, it is only natural for interest to be slowly plateauing.
If you’ve been looking for a new reason to play though, there should be something to pique you interest this week. Creator Ed Boon tweeted that we should expect something ‘big’ this week, as well as including a picture of the moon. I’m not sure what that means honestly, but I suppose we will see.
BIG (new) MKX news koming this week….. pic.twitter.com/desb2xWbmu
— Ed Boon (@noobde) August 31, 2015
I’m sure a lot of fans would like it to be new characters, maybe even a Kombat Pack 2 so more are promised down the line. I guess we will have to wait to see.
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018