This past weekend, reporters and friends of Bleeding Cool Ray Flook and Alejandra Bodden (from blog/website Old Man Geek) had the opportunity to walk the halls of the Brooklyn Expo Center for Waku Waku+NYC: a celebration and exploration of Japanese pop culture. It was the most “kawaii” event we’ve experienced in NYC so far this year, filled with anime, manga, lolita fashion, and cosplayers…and throughout it all, diversity reigned! And did we mention there was Japanese cuisine, too? Here are some of the sights we wanted to make sure we shared with you…
Ray Flook and Alejandra Bodden have written for Bleeding Cool since October 2013; and you can also follow them on Twitter: @oldmangeek88 and @nerdy_faery; on Instagram: oldmangeek; and on the web: www.oldmangeek88. com.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015