FuseFX, a Burbank based visual effect studios, has released a video showcasing some of their Emmy-nominated work on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. They do everything from showing the Bus docking with a Quinjet while in mid-air to creating the visual of someone turning into ash… and all of this on the quick turn-around time of a television series. And for season 3 they’re going to have a handless or mechanical handed Phil Coulson to deal with.
And they’re working on a bigger, badder replacement for the Bust which will debut in season 3.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018