FuseFX, a Burbank based visual effect studios, has released a video showcasing some of their Emmy-nominated work on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. They do everything from showing the Bus docking with a Quinjet while in mid-air to creating the visual of someone turning into ash… and all of this on the quick turn-around time of a television series. And for season 3 they’re going to have a handless or mechanical handed Phil Coulson to deal with.
And they’re working on a bigger, badder replacement for the Bust which will debut in season 3.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018