FuseFX, a Burbank based visual effect studios, has released a video showcasing some of their Emmy-nominated work on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. They do everything from showing the Bus docking with a Quinjet while in mid-air to creating the visual of someone turning into ash… and all of this on the quick turn-around time of a television series. And for season 3 they’re going to have a handless or mechanical handed Phil Coulson to deal with.
And they’re working on a bigger, badder replacement for the Bust which will debut in season 3.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cages Season 1, Episode 11 Recap: Now You’re Mine - June 20, 2018
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018
- Premiere Dates for The Flash, Arrow, Black Lightning, Riverdale, Supernatural, and More - June 20, 2018