Yesterday, as promised, Bungie hosted a stream surrounding the new playable area in Destiny: The Taken King. The Dreadnaught will be the place where we spend a lot of time with the new content, what with it being the massive ship of Oryx himself.
To display it, Bungie had a fireteam take on a new strike set on the ship. It was revealed that the developer want to make Strikes a little less ‘static’ too, so each time you play, there will be a set of variable that change up the experience a little. that is much appreciated as we will no doubt be playing them over and over again.
There were a few other tid bits in here too such as how the new classes break down and how artifacts give you a nice new buff too. Check out the full stream here.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018