Yesterday, as promised, Bungie hosted a stream surrounding the new playable area in Destiny: The Taken King. The Dreadnaught will be the place where we spend a lot of time with the new content, what with it being the massive ship of Oryx himself.
To display it, Bungie had a fireteam take on a new strike set on the ship. It was revealed that the developer want to make Strikes a little less ‘static’ too, so each time you play, there will be a set of variable that change up the experience a little. that is much appreciated as we will no doubt be playing them over and over again.
There were a few other tid bits in here too such as how the new classes break down and how artifacts give you a nice new buff too. Check out the full stream here.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018