That is why I find the news that Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate is going to be a month late on PC a good thing. Announced on the Ubiblog, Studio Production Manager at Ubisoft Kiev Sam Kovalev explained that this is all to make sure the game runs at its best and to get the game working on the platform right.
The additional four weeks are for us to really bear down and finalize all of the polish and optimization, to make sure the game and all of its systems are stable when it launches, so it runs smoothly for all players starting on day one,
Like I said, this is a smart move. While I’m sure many would have liked to have played on the same day, this shows that Ubisoft are beginning to learn from their problematic ports. I hope they continue on this track. The game will now launch on the platform November 19th.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018