I wrote about Twitch plays Dark Souls a few days ago, talking about the unorganised madness the whole thing was. The game was just too complex to really trust thousands of people putting in random commands at any one time. After flailing around in the starting area for two days, things have improved now as the creator changed the rules, making the game somewhat turn based and based on voting.
It has proven a successful change too as the Twitch channel has now tackled the second boss in the game. You can take a look here.
See sometimes a little order to the chaos is beneficial.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018