I wrote about Twitch plays Dark Souls a few days ago, talking about the unorganised madness the whole thing was. The game was just too complex to really trust thousands of people putting in random commands at any one time. After flailing around in the starting area for two days, things have improved now as the creator changed the rules, making the game somewhat turn based and based on voting.
It has proven a successful change too as the Twitch channel has now tackled the second boss in the game. You can take a look here.
See sometimes a little order to the chaos is beneficial.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018