I wrote about Twitch plays Dark Souls a few days ago, talking about the unorganised madness the whole thing was. The game was just too complex to really trust thousands of people putting in random commands at any one time. After flailing around in the starting area for two days, things have improved now as the creator changed the rules, making the game somewhat turn based and based on voting.
It has proven a successful change too as the Twitch channel has now tackled the second boss in the game. You can take a look here.
See sometimes a little order to the chaos is beneficial.
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018
- Nintendo Is Open to Doing a Live E3 Presentation Again - June 18, 2018
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Beta Looks to be Aiming for the End of 2019 - June 18, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Beat its Three Month Target Within One Day Thanks to Xbox Game Pass - June 18, 2018