Mad Max is out next week, and soon, we will all be running through the wastes, tearing up cars and enemies in equal measure.
One of the main focuses of the game is to create your own Magnum Opus. A new, fully customizable car for Max to run across the wastes with. But Avalanche Studios went all out in their promotion. They went out and got West Coast Customs, of Pimp My Ride fame, to create the Magnum Opus in real life.
Here is a little documentary of that story, as well as the story of the game’s journey. No matter which way the title turns out, it’s pretty clear these guys at least cared about it. I’m excited to finally get hands on.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018