Mad Max is out next week, and soon, we will all be running through the wastes, tearing up cars and enemies in equal measure.
One of the main focuses of the game is to create your own Magnum Opus. A new, fully customizable car for Max to run across the wastes with. But Avalanche Studios went all out in their promotion. They went out and got West Coast Customs, of Pimp My Ride fame, to create the Magnum Opus in real life.
Here is a little documentary of that story, as well as the story of the game’s journey. No matter which way the title turns out, it’s pretty clear these guys at least cared about it. I’m excited to finally get hands on.
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018