Mad Max is out next week, and soon, we will all be running through the wastes, tearing up cars and enemies in equal measure.
One of the main focuses of the game is to create your own Magnum Opus. A new, fully customizable car for Max to run across the wastes with. But Avalanche Studios went all out in their promotion. They went out and got West Coast Customs, of Pimp My Ride fame, to create the Magnum Opus in real life.
Here is a little documentary of that story, as well as the story of the game’s journey. No matter which way the title turns out, it’s pretty clear these guys at least cared about it. I’m excited to finally get hands on.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018