Mad Max is out next week, and soon, we will all be running through the wastes, tearing up cars and enemies in equal measure.
One of the main focuses of the game is to create your own Magnum Opus. A new, fully customizable car for Max to run across the wastes with. But Avalanche Studios went all out in their promotion. They went out and got West Coast Customs, of Pimp My Ride fame, to create the Magnum Opus in real life.
Here is a little documentary of that story, as well as the story of the game’s journey. No matter which way the title turns out, it’s pretty clear these guys at least cared about it. I’m excited to finally get hands on.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018