Dying Light’s new DLC The Following is looking like a pretty big new addition to the game. It takes place in a brand new area, which is as big as all the playable areas in the main game’s campaign combined.
Here is a pretty good look at it too. Techland did a stream recently showing off 15 minutes of footage from the DLC, including the developer driving buggy’s through the pulpy corpses of the zombie horde.
You can catch a look here:
The Following still doesn’t have a release date, but I’ll be sure ot let you know when it does.
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018