Dying Light’s new DLC The Following is looking like a pretty big new addition to the game. It takes place in a brand new area, which is as big as all the playable areas in the main game’s campaign combined.
Here is a pretty good look at it too. Techland did a stream recently showing off 15 minutes of footage from the DLC, including the developer driving buggy’s through the pulpy corpses of the zombie horde.
You can catch a look here:
The Following still doesn’t have a release date, but I’ll be sure ot let you know when it does.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018