Dying Light’s new DLC The Following is looking like a pretty big new addition to the game. It takes place in a brand new area, which is as big as all the playable areas in the main game’s campaign combined.
Here is a pretty good look at it too. Techland did a stream recently showing off 15 minutes of footage from the DLC, including the developer driving buggy’s through the pulpy corpses of the zombie horde.
You can catch a look here:
The Following still doesn’t have a release date, but I’ll be sure ot let you know when it does.
- Capcom are Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coming to Xbox One Next Month - June 21, 2018