Dying Light’s new DLC The Following is looking like a pretty big new addition to the game. It takes place in a brand new area, which is as big as all the playable areas in the main game’s campaign combined.
Here is a pretty good look at it too. Techland did a stream recently showing off 15 minutes of footage from the DLC, including the developer driving buggy’s through the pulpy corpses of the zombie horde.
You can catch a look here:
The Following still doesn’t have a release date, but I’ll be sure ot let you know when it does.
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018